Mar 11, 2011

Japan

When I saw news about what happen yesterday with Japan, my heart ached. I was unhappy for almost the whole day. I hope the people at Japan are doing alright, which I know they aren't. People please help to pray for those who died because of this natural disaster. 
 
The 8.9 magnitude in Northern Japan was really unexpected. I don't know what to write anymore and just hope everything will be alright from now on.

I live in the Pacific west coast and is now on a tsunami watch and hopefully we do not get any. 

R.I.P. 
TO THOSE WHO GOT THEIR LIVES TAKEN AWAY BY THIS AWFUL DISASTER

8 comments:

  1. Yes, I was so shocked when I heard about it last night too! I also like in the west coast, very close to the bay area, so hopefully everything will be okay here. I will definitely pray for those who has been victim to this very horrible disaster. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope we don't get any here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, any more disaster would surely be devastating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same day as the Japan Tsunami, China had an earthquake too~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I heard. Was there not also a couple other earthquakes in Japan prior to the 8.9 one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think so but this one is the biggest so far~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...