Sep 19, 2011

Review: Velour Lashes "T Dot Ohhh!"

Velour Lashes are founded by two best friends, Angela & Mabel who have a passion for fashion, an interest in meeting new people, and a desire to make a great impression everywhere we go. Most importantly, and above all, our motive is to live life to the fullest! 

Recently, I won one of their contest and receive a pair of Velour Lashes to try out! After reading about Joyce's review on Are Those Real?, I decided to pick that one because it look the most natural out of the rest but today I suddenly realize I received T Dot Ohhh! not Are Those Real?! It's okay because they are pretty too!

Want to see how it look like?

Price: $29.99
 Product Info
Unique and special like our hometown Toronto, this lash has a personality of its own. Its funky style produces a two tone effect, with the inner section being more dramatic than the ends. This semi dramatic lash is designed with a pattern that gradually gets longer towards the ends giving you the Taylor Swift wing at the corner of the eye. These can be worn for multiple purposes whether it is for a rockin’ concert, drinks with the ladies, or a casual day out. Toronto- first class city, first class lashes.

Close up look of lashes
  •  100% Mink
  • Mink fur offers a glamorous shine, soft feathery feel, and above all, a completely natural look.
  • Use up to 25 times
  • Lashes can be worn up to 25 times with proper care. The shape and form of the lashes remain the same even after several usages.
  • Natural & lightweight
  • Super lightweight and flexible, allowing you to curl it just like real human hair.
  • Cruelty-free and sterilized
  • Absolutely no harm done to animals. Brushed from live mink and sterilized to ensure safe non-allergenic usage.
  • Easy application
  • The band of the lash is designed to make application much more easier!

This warning message is so cute!

The lashes on me!
 
Close up

Aren't they pretty?
 Sorry if you can still see my acne scar. I am in the process of getting rid of blemishes! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Smile!
 My Thoughts
I really like these lashes! They are so comfortable to wear and natural-looking! Even though it's pricey for a pair of lashes but they can be worn for 25 times and they look much more natural than synthetic lashes. I don't always wear these semi-dramatic lashes out unless if it's for a party or an event because I prefer natural falsies.  T Dot Ohhh! is my first mink lashes and I think I am in love with them. 

Don't worry, Velour Lashes doesn't harm these mink. The hairs were brush off them and are sterilized! 

The lashes are so light that I can barely feel them on my lid! The band is really soft and easy to apply with, unlike the stiff band from some synthetic lashes.

I definitely recommend Velour Lashes because they offer very affordable mink lashes for an affordable price so we can all look beautiful! 

Rating: 5/5

Would I recommend? Yes

Be sure to visit Velour Lashes on Facebook and Twitter!


What do you think? Have you tried mink lashes before?

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post was won from a contest. Read full disclosure here.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, pretty! I love lashes that last through time!! Your eyes are purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rainy Days and LattesYEs! It's definitely worth the money! I'm wearing a purple lens. I hope that doesn't freak you out:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo pretty!! Oh my~ they really are super flirty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Yami I do have to agree that they are kind of flirty too! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omigaaaaaaaaaaawd, they're so pretty :O Very true to it's description! They look great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty~~ That false lashes look so natural and make your eyes look seductive~~ XDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! ~ Thanks so much for the review, helped me decide if I should get myself a set of these lovelies! ~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being featured in the iFabbo roundup hosted by @JennStazz, I am also featured, mine is #3 in the roundup.

    I have never tried any kind of false lashes, someday I'll have to take the plunge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Tracy Thanks for visiting my blog! You should definitely try some falsies! It will make your eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...