Apr 30, 2014

(Tutorial) Natural Spring Look ft Measurable Difference Lash Amplifying Mascara & Primer with RegenaLash


From winter to summer, it's been a long four months since my hiatus from blogging. I am still active on social media like Instagram, so please follow me deyimizu as I update my daily life with food, food, food and sweets! 

As for today's post, I will give you my first, my first pictures tutorial. I am not good at doing tutorial, but I will try my best at explaining. 

This is an easy simple spring look that you can achieve using pink, brown and a bit of gold eye shadow.

I hope you will like this look too!

Products Mentioned
Sleek Divine The Original 594 Eyeshadow Palette
Pond's Luminous Finish BB+
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio in Nude Eyes
Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner+Serum in Black
Measurable Difference Lash Amplifying Mascara & Primer
Cargo Blush in Catalina
NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in Big Apple Red


To start, I apply a base to my face. I used a BB Cream for a lightweight feel to stay away from the heavy makeup look. Apply a little at a time to the problem areas as I don't think you will need a full face coverage for spring. After that, you can dust some powder to make the base stay in place. Remember, keep everything minimal. 


As for the eye, use an eye shadow brush and brush 1 all over the eyelid. Then apply 2 and blend it in as shown in the picture above. After that, apply 3 to the outer V of the eye to give your eyes more definition. It is hard to see in the picture, but please apply a little of the gold shadow like 4 to the lower lid and inner corner of eyes.


Next up is eyeliner. 
First, I used a black pencil liner to line my eyes then use a black liquid liner on top to enhance the color a bit more.


Moving on, I will be applying a mascara & primer from Measurable Difference. This is a dual wand, which one end is a primer that contains fibers that lengthen and thicken your lashes, the other side is a regular mascara that gives you soft, supple lashes. When combined, your lashes will look awesome!


Blush time! Pick a light pink blush that suits your skin tone. 


Lastly, I used a pinkish red tinted lip balm and this will definitely gives a boost of cuteness! 
Don't you think so?



It is definitely getting warmer here in San Francisco and I hope this weather carries through summer all the way to Autumn! 

What do you think? How's the weather over there?

DISCLAIMER: Some product(s) mentioned in this post were provided by the manufacturer for review consideration. Read full disclosure here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...